OH MY GOSH! My baby is 10 months old. Seriously? Where has the time gone? I am shocked how fast time goes by, especially once you have children. Ryder truly is the biggest blessing in our lives :) He is such a great baby. Here are some fun facts about our BIG 10 month old!
*He LOVE tofu
*He loves his daddy & everyday he gets home from work crawls over to him and wants up!
* He can sign a few words like "all done" "milk" "dog" and "more" but he understand plenty more!
* He took his first steps :) bittersweet, means he is growing up
* loves to go on walks and swing at the park
* LOVES his brother Bruce, the dog!! They are best friends!
* Loves when daddy and mommy ready stories to him, but he would much rather eat the book than read it.
*He starts swim lessons on Thursday @ Children of the Sea
* Has tons of little friends at our moms group and bible study
* Is a total MAMAS boy... he loves his mama
*He says "mama" "dada" "Papa" "babababa" and random other sounds. He is a chatterbox
He is a typical 10 month old who is exploring the world on all fours. He is into EVERYTHING and is a climber. He climbs up the chairs, onto his toys. He is al boy. It will be so exciting to see how much he changes just before his first birthday!
Of course, if you know me you know I need to plan WAY in advance if I want to everything I want done, done.. So if you guessed it, Ryder's first birthday party is already in the works. I am SO EXCITED for his first birthday. We are also so happy he is an August baby like me. Great month, typically its ALWAYS sunny.
Well we are off to MOMS group. :)