Saturday, October 29, 2011

Date Night... Family day... Duck game!

DATE NIGHT! Yes, you heard right, Austin and I went out last night! It was the first time since Ryder was born that we left him :( My mom came over and spent the night and we left him with her. I was super nervous but we managed! Needless to say we left AFTER Ryder was sound asleep in his crib but still! We went to a new bar in McMinnville, Oak and Ivy. It was a lot of fun and a very cool bar. It was nice to get out and enjoy some time away from all of our recent stresses in life. I am glad we went out but don't think we will be going out again anytime soon... we are both exhausted today!! 

Right before we left to go out, Bruce wanted to be in the picture-- Austin did NOT want to take the picture haha

Our good friends Josh and Tara came over for the Duck game, we had pizza and just hung out. My mom was still here and my grandparents showed up. Then my little brother, who is almost 20 by the way, showed up too. It was a full house but a lot of fun. I haven't gotten to spend time with my mom and brother at the same time in a long time. We are all currently sitting on the couches on our laptops and Ipads... like old times! Brings back memories. I love those two more than they know :)

 Baby Ryder looks SO big in this picture! In his christmas jammies from Auntie Stacey

My doodlebug! Love the bink in his mouth!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment