Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Ryder's 1st trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We feel so blessed to have been able to take sweet baby Ryder to the pumpkin patch. We were unsure a few weeks ago if we would be able to take him because we were in the hospital. We had so much fun. It was just our little family, it was so nice to be able to spend time just the three of us! We rode the little train, hay ride, corn maze, picked the perfect pumpkins, got apple cider, and enjoyed the beautiful weather! Couldn't ask for a better day :)






UPDATE: Ryder had his first appt with our pediatrician since we got out of the hospital. He had an xray of his chest and blood work done. I was SO nervous about the blood work because it was so hard to get in the hospital. He did FANTASTIC, he didn't even cry and just smiled at his mama the entire time. I was so happy and relieved he wasn't screaming. He of course did great for the xray as well. He is such a little trooper! I have always said that I learn more from children than any adult I have ever met and this little boy is confirming that! I am so proud to be his mama and couldn't imagine my life without him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment