Monday, February 13, 2012

Luke 6:27-28

Take a minute...

Put your pride aside...

Let go of your anger...

and LISTEN... LISTEN to what God has to say....

LUKE 6:27-28

7 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

It is so easy in life to do the complete opposite, when someone hurts you or mistreats you its easier to lash out, want to get revenge, curse the person up and down... but God says to LOVE that person. 

I have come to realize that in life there will always be people that are sad on the inside and find "joy" in hurting others. What they don't realize is that it isn't joy they are feeling. They are experiencing being controlled by evil. One cannot have true joy from hurting others. They are simply living a life without God, and there is no joy in that.

I am making a promise to myself and to God to be more Godly, to truly believe in God, to seriously listen to the scripture, to love my enemies, to avoid anger and to PRAY. because ultimately, who am I to judge ones actions? We all will have the ultimate judgement one day by the only one that matters. 

I am by no means perfect, I am a sinner. I am a work in progress but I want to strive for ultimate happiness... I pray for myself, to turn to God in times of hurt and anger and to LOVE all around me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment